EAT THIS - Mi artículo de La Voz de Cádiz traducido al inglés y al francés.



EAT THIS



No. I refuse. I am not going to talk about the new scandal of UGT. Neither of the desimputacion of the desinfanta. Neither of the beautiful Ana Mestre throwing Gypsy curses to the bello López Gil as the cooperative note. Neither of the ETA abortions, the abortarras. Neither of Enrique Moresco, in the top ten of mayors. Not even gonna talk about Rosario Troncoso (to which I dedicate this text so give me - improper bribery or something - the first novel of 'two thousand crazy publishers', who has edited together with Paco Mármol). Today I'm going to write, as if a Pepe Monforte reborn were, of something else. Of recommended places to go to eat.


I go out and back, early lunch with my friends at the bar La Gallega: always Octopus always tortillon always zorza, sometimes ribeiro, sometimes Albariño, delicious everything, always. Its owner, Elvira - Galician-style of the island, is a woman so humble that it has even renounced awards not deemed worthy of them. He lives to work, always involved in his stained apron, with burns to the hands. Other days, on the other hand, prefer to go to the sale of Vargas, where wrapped in cabbage (of curse) Gypsy I burned with oxtail. And with the Picard brothers shrimp omelettes make masters for decades. Then, I come to the Office, put suggestive music (today I have on my side to Emiliana Torrini, with his sweet voice and whispering, as if a Bjork were reborn) and I think. I think of Conil, its gardens, its Sun which is ours and just chatting with Petri and her husband in the sale Melchor, where the tuna tartar revives the dead and kill again it. There are memories associated with places, and once again I will see there my daughter entering the bar to help a sales assistant to decorate jars of honey, that neither wanted to go there, the very pájara. Only lack that come the inspection and give you high office, I said to Petri.





At other times I'm going to the gastro-bar Aquarela, in El Puerto de Santa María, where in Exchange for try a delicious kobe Burger I allow my children to play in a playground compartmentalized, forcing me to eat quiet. Outrageous. I also sometimes to the restaurant El married, in the Badalejos, whose dish of artichokes and peas makes shorter return to home. When I get melancholy, I think of the Golden back I took with Jordi Sánchez in El Roqueo, while I lost my soul through the waves of the sea from the beach. When I get aggressive, I remember the steak which I devoured with Javier Funes and Miguelito de Titi in the Tejo of Santa Marta or the t-bone steak from the grill of the Carbonari of Algeciras, where I always entertain chatting with waitresses - one other two Moroccan-Sahrawi workers as I have known few. When I get romantic, I return with my wife to the garden of the Caliph of Vejer, which possibly is, next to the restaurant of El Oasis of Ceuta, where best Moroccan food can be tasted. In both places fell harira, Moorish pinchitos and Tallinn of lamb. Also I remember the black rice with cuttlefish of the lighthouse, the spaghetti carbonara Ettore, the tuna of the Campero morrillo and the Aromas of Medina marzipan. And when I realized, between memory and memory, finished article. It was already time for coffee and remained without having eaten.



MANGE CECI


No Je refuse. Je ne vais pas parler du nouveau scandale de l'UGT. Ni de la desimputacion de la desinfanta. Ni de la belle Ana Mestre jetant Gypsy maudit de la bello López Gil comme le font remarquer coopératif. Aucun des avortements de l'ETA, l'abortarras. Ni de Enrique Moresco, dans le top dix des maires. Vais même pas pour parler de Rosario Troncoso (à qui je dédie ce texte alors donnez-moi - corruption impropre ou quelque chose - le premier roman de "éditeurs fous deux mille", qui a rédigé avec Paco Mármol). Aujourd'hui je vais écrire, comme si un reborn de Pepe Monforte était, d'autre chose. Des endroits recommandés pour aller manger.


Je vais dehors et en arrière, début déjeuner avec mes amis au bar La Gallega : toujours poulpe toujours tortillon toujours zorza, parfois ribeiro, parfois Albariño, délicieux tout, toujours. Son propriétaire, Elvira - galicien-style de l'île, est une femme si humble qu'il a même renoncé à prix ne pas jugés dignes d'eux. Il vit à travailler, toujours impliqué dans son tablier coloré, avec des brûlures aux mains. Les autres jours, en revanche, préfèrent aller à la vente de Vargas, où enveloppé dans les choux (de malédiction) Gypsy j'ai brûlé avec la queue de bœuf. Et avec les crevettes de frères Picard omelettes rendre maîtres pendant des décennies. Alors, je viens au bureau, mettre de la musique suggestive (aujourd'hui, j'ai de mon côté à Emiliana Torrini, avec sa douce voix et chuchoter, comme s'il s'agissait d'une renaître une Bjork) et je pense. Je pense à Conil, ses jardins, son soleil, qui est la nôtre et simplement pour bavarder avec Petri et son mari dans la vente de Melchor, où le tartare de thon fait revivre les morts et le tuer à nouveau. Il y a les souvenirs liés à des lieux, et une fois de plus je vais voir il ma fille entrant dans le bar pour aider une assistante commerciale pour décorer des pots de miel, que ni voulu aller là-bas, la très pájara. Seuls manquent qui viennent de l'inspection et vous donner des hautes fonctions, j'ai dit à Petri.





Tantôt je vais la Aquarela gastro-bar, à El Puerto de Santa María, où, en échange d'essayer une délicieuse kobe Burger j'ai laisser mes enfants à jouer dans une aire de jeux compartimenté, me forçant à manger tranquille. Scandaleux. J'ai aussi parfois pour le restaurant El épousa, dans la Badalejos, dont plat d'artichauts et petits pois fait plus court retour à la maison. Quand je reçois mélancolie, je pense à l'arrière or j'ai pris avec Jordi Sánchez en El Roqueo, alors que j'ai perdu mon âme à travers les vagues de la mer de la plage. Quand je suis agressive, je me souviens le steak que j'ai dévoré avec Javier Funes et Miguelito de Titi dans le Tejo de Santa Marta ou le t-bone steak du gril les Carbonari d'Algésiras, où j'ai toujours divertir à bavarder avec serveuses - un autres deux travailleurs maroco-sahraoui, que je connais peu. Quand je suis romantique, je reviens avec ma femme au jardin de la calife de Vejer, qui est probablement, à côté du restaurant de El Oasis de Ceuta, où l'on peut déguster les meilleur de la cuisine marocain. Dans les deux endroits sont tombés harira, pinchitos mauresque et Tallinn d'agneau. Je me souviens aussi le riz noir avec seiche du phare, la spaghettis carbonara Ettore, le thon de la morrillo Campero et le massepain de parfums de la médina. Et quand j'ai réalisé, entre la mémoire et la mémoire, l'article fini. Il était déjà temps pour le café et est resté sans avoir mangé.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MH, EL SÉPTIMO SAMURAI, RECOMIENDA: "SU JUEGO FAVORITO"

HOY ME LEVANTÉ HISPANO A MUERTE